2 Jul 2012

My Story about Westlife #15


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you WESTLIFE 

Yeay! Now at 0.00 in my country, and of course in my house. So I wanna say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY to WESTLIFE" hope you will be the best forever. I will always pray for you guys. And I will never stop hoping that you guys get back together to "The New Westlife" I will wait. For the decisions you guys  to broke up I still appreciate it, it is your right. As Westlifers so I have no right to prohibit your decision, as Westlifers I can only pray that it's best for you all. I hope you guys are doing now could make you happy as when in Westlife. for me you would still be number one, and be the best forever. I want to say much, but it's hard to say it all. You need to know and you remember "I will always suport you all, even if you have not shared in Westlife again" it will be the same as before until whenever. you love your fans. as are we, we will love you forever.
That's for you guys, hope you like it :)




2 komentar: